I am really glad to see you here! In this blog I am going to share things that I create about 21st century learning. I wish you would like them and enjoy with my blog!
Hello everyone! Today I am going to share my last work for this term with you. This time I want you to talk about the tools that I learned through this semester. There were many web tools to use and create works for you but I choose some of them that whic I love most. First of all I want to start with Wiki Page. Wiki is a tool that enables people to study in the same platform on the Internet from different places. It is like a book that has pages. You can work individually or with a group. Every member of your group can edit your team work. However it has many adventageous, if you don't use it carefully, everything can turns into a disaster. Because people who can reach your work is not only you, also people who work in the different pages of the same book. They can reach your page and can delete any information that you don't want to lose. So, if you use it, please be careful and enjoy!! Second, Canva enables you to create any graphic that you w...
Hi everyone! As everything has an end, we come to the end of the term. This term was an amazing journey for me in terms of having different experiences while integrating the English language with different web tools. to integrate them I had to explore and search on so many things which I don't know much about. But at the end of each difficulty, I achieved to do what I want to. I cannot pass my dear partner Rıdvan Burak Öztürk because he helped me a lot that without him probably I couldn't be as successful as I thought I am. Throughout the term, we had worked on various things which are corpus use, flipped classroom, augmented reality (AR), and WebQuest. All had some difficulties and easiness for us but taught us lots of things about teaching English effectively. I told you about the materials that we have designed during the term, you can see all of them in my blog. It ...
Hi everyone! This week I come up with a creative and useful idea which help you in your both education and educator life. It is called a "flipped classroom". In this concept like its name, everything is flipped. The houses turn into a real classroom thanks to the created videos on this concept. The students watch the video you have sent them before the lesson and what you are going to do in the classroom is practicing what they learn by themselves with this creative video. It is a great idea to practice and consolidate what a teacher wants to teach the students. However, it has some troublesome parts like some of the students may not watch the video and cannot participate in practice in the classroom. But still, I love this idea. Therefore, I and my partner Rıdvan Burak Öztürk created a flipped classroom video which we hope to inspire you. We have used animaker to make this video. Creating such a video was a great experi...
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder